Big Dumb Gaming is looking for a community manager to help engage with our fans, assist in the creation of giveaways and have their hands in a range of community projects. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Work with BDG management to build lively and engaging social initiatives.
- Disperse news and marketing objectives throughout our social media
What you should have
- A keen understand of what makes communities fun
- Patience and understand for answering questions
- A solutions mindset to solve problems using permanent solutions
- Free time and schedule flexibility
- A great sense of humor and fun loving attitude
- 2+ years experience in online communities
- A solid understanding of Social media and platforms such as Wordpress, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram
- A smartphone and computer
- A love of esports
- Actual brownies